Ben Walker Photography Euro Competition
1. The promoter is: Ben Walker Photography
2. Employees of Ben Walker Photography or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/BenWalkerPhotos/?pnref=lhc
5. Closing date for entry will be The Euro 2016 Final. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
7.A) To be eligible to win you MUST like Ben Walker Photographys Facebook page AND share the image
(a) IF Wales wins the Euro 2016 ONE person(s) shall receive free wedding photography for their wedding day (T&C's Apply)
(b) IF Wales wins the semi finals game, ONE customer shall win a free family photo/portrait shoot
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability of wedding date. Prize will be offered to another randomly selected winner should date not be available. Prize ensures wedding photography by Ben Walker Photography, this means either Ben Walker or an employee of Ben Walker Photography shall photograph the wedding, editing will be completed by Ben Walker.
11. Winners will be chosen at Random
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network nor Euro 2016.
21: In the event Wales wins the Euro 2016 The winner shall receive a full days wedding photography within 20 miles of LL57 2DG. If the wedding is further than this mileage to be paid at 45p per mile. No wedding album is included in the prize, all images delivered digitally, albums available at extra cost. Accommodation is required for weddings further than 1 hours drive, prize winner is eligible to pay for hotel.
21.a) If someone wins a free family photo shoot this must be within 20 miles of LL57 2DG, mileage to be paid at 45p per mile their after, prize only available in North Wales.
22) Open to all UK, not just Wales.
23) Previously already booked & fully paid for wedding customers not entitled to refund.
24) Prize only open to the public/individuals, no companies, firms, or businesses allowed to claim prize.